🚀 Join Our Team in Singapore! 🤖
Are you passionate about coding and robotics education? 🌟
We’re on the lookout for a Coding & Robotics Teacher to inspire the next generation of tech-savvy minds
right here in the heart of Singapore!
If you’re ready to embark on a thrilling journey, where you can share your expertise, ignite young minds, and be part of a dynamic team, this is your moment! Let’s shape the future together.
Join us and be a part of something amazing! 🤖💡
Coding & Robotics Teacher
We are currently hiring a Coding & Robotics Teacher to join us. As a Teacher, you are expected to provide
students with a fun and engaging learning environment that promotes critical thinking, while addressing
the individual academic needs of each student. Students are aged from kindergarten to secondary school.
Full-time | Part-time | Freelancer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Preparing and delivering math, computer science and robotic lessons (training will be provided).
• Explaining concepts in an engaging manner.
• Patience in dealing with children of all ages.
• Assess student’s learning and provide constructive feedback to students and parents when required.
• Good communication skills, collaborates well in a team. Establishes positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or science. Maths and Science tuition
teachers are encouraged to apply. Experience in coding is not required, training will be provided
as long as you are a keen learner and interested to grow your career in the Tech Education sector.
• Candidates who do not possess a diploma/degree in the abovementioned specialisations, but who would like to grow their career in the Tech education sector, may also apply.
• Passion for educating children and if you have teaching experience, it would be a plus.
• Experience with teaching students with learning differences and special needs a plus.
• Organised and loves working in a fun, engaging team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Candidates must possess their own laptop.