Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Terms and Conditions – Empire Code Pte. Ltd.
The following Terms Of Service and any other rules posted on our Site (collectively the “Terms Of Service”) constitute an agreement between Empire Code Pte. Ltd. (also knows as “Empire Code”, “we”, “our”, “us”) and you, the visitor, governing your access and use of all content and functionalities available on the Empire Code website, related micro-sites accessed through the URL “www.empirecode.co”, related domain names, and any other website or micro-site of Empire Code (collectively the “site”).
By visiting the site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms Of Service. We may modify the Terms Of Service from time to time and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms Of Service.
Enrolment at Empire Code Education Centre Pte. Ltd. (also knows as “Empire Code Education”, “we”, “our”, “us”)
1. There shall be no refund on payment made on course fees.
2. There shall be no replacement class or prorate on course fees for lessons missed by students. Credits will be deducted accordingly.
3. For any late cancellations of less than 3 hours, credits will be deducted accordingly.
4. Empire Code Education shall not be held responsible for any accidents or mishaps should it happen due to causes beyond the control of Empire Code Education.
5. Empire Code Education and our respective staff and trainers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal devices. Tutors/trainers will ensure however that children place their devices in their respective bags prior to leaving the classroom.
Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Consent
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, enrol on our course, verify your credit card, place an order, we imply that you consent to us collecting your personal information and agree and consent that your personal data provided may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by Empire Code for the purposes of processing your registration, as well as for the programme delivery involved, invitations to future events and online surveys, marketing and promotional activities on print and social media, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto. In respect of disclosure, I understand that Empire Code may disclose my personal data to affiliated organisations and partners (which may be in or outside of Singapore) where necessary for the above-stated purposes.