🚀 Join Us: Elevate Customer Service! 🤖
Join Our Customer Service Champions – Where Every Interaction Ignites Excellence!
Seeking a Customer Service Executive with a blend of coding knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
Elevate Every Interaction, Bridge the Gap Between Parents and Programming Success, and Shape Tomorrow’s Coders with Tech Excellence and Stellar Support from Enrollment to Achievement!
Join us and be a part of something amazing! 🤖💡
Customer Service Executive (Remote)
Work from home: To provide excellent customer service on the school’s WhatsApp hotline, and answer parent
queries. This involves the coordination of class bookings for an enrichment centre based in Singapore.
Excellent communication skills, in written & spoken English, is a Must. Very friendly & supportive
work culture (Empire Code has a culture and values rating of 4.7 out of 5 on Glassdoor).
Full-time | Part-time
Roles & Responsibilities
• To manage the School’s WhatsApp hotline and respond to Parent queries.
• Communicate with multiple parties to coordinate bookings and queries, this includes Parents, Teachers and Receptionists.
• To update the class bookings when changes have been made to a child’s schedule.
• Able to handle Parents and new inquiries comfortably.
• Provide strong operational and administrative support to Parents, and Teachers.
• Generate invoices and assist in account matters.
• Very comfortable using various platforms to communicate with staff and clients, utilising Whatsapp, Telegram, Emails.
• Capacity to adapt to the evolving needs of the coding and robotics school and the remote work environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be very proficient in written and spoken English.
• Demonstrating a high level of professionalism in all communications and interactions with parents and colleagues.
• Attention to detail when reviewing student progress reports, addressing parent queries, and ensuring accuracy in all communications.
• Tech-Savvy, good digital literacy is a Must.
• Must be very familiar with google applications, in particular, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Gmail.
• Keen to learn about Learning Management and Customer Management Systems.
• Excellent team player.
• High level of organisational skills, and meticulous, in order to ensure that bookings are handled correctly and that Parent queries are attended to in a timely manner.
• Ability to empathize with parents’ concerns and provide prompt, helpful, and friendly responses.
• Must possess own laptop
• Good wifi is a necessity as this is a remote working position.