MINECRAFT GLOBAL BUILD CHALLENGE 2021 REGISTRATION
If your child can’t get enough of Minecraft, register them for the Microsoft & UNESCO Minecraft Global Build Challenge 2021. This is an international competition for ages 8 to 18.
Draw from the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and use Microsoft’s Minecraft: Education Edition (M:EE) to build a solution for your community that shows how we can change unsustainable behaviours for ways of living in harmony with nature.
Submission Date: Friday 19th November 2021
Registration Link: https://msft.it/6013Xd3qT
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD
● Gain knowledge, understanding and be able to describe what improves and harms nature and about some of the ways we
can look after nature.
● Know and understand that there are different kinds of responsibilities and duties at home, at school, in the community and towards the environment.
● Learn that resources are limited and how they can be allocated in different ways and that these choices affect individuals, communities and the sustainability of the environment.
● Exposure to a global competition
● Completion of Minecraft: Education module
● 10 hours of competition training* (Training hours can be deducted from our credit packages)
As a certified Microsoft Minecraft: Education training partner, with experience in preparing more than 1000 students to date in Minecraft: Education competitions, we will be running competition preparatory courses. Access to free licenses will be provided to course attendees for this competition.